Banana bread had its moment, but now it’s time to turn those overripe bananas into oh-so yummy 3 Ingredient Peach Ice Cream (Nice Cream) that will blow your mind!! Try topping with toasted coconut & mini white chocolate chips for the best ending to a stressful work day.
What if I don’t like peach?
NO WORRIES 🙂
Simply substitute out the peach for another frozen berry of your choice (keeping the same measurement of 1/2 cup) or keep it basic by replacing it entirely with another frozen banana.
That’s one of my favorite parts about nice cream… you can make it your own!
For instance, try blending together 3 overripe frozen bananas with 1/4 cup nut butter, then fold in 1/4 cup chocolate chips to serve.
Looking for a protein boost? Blend together 3 frozen bananas and a scoop of chocolate protein, then serve with freshly chopped strawberries for a summer’s delight!
See? Easy peasy!
Now, it’s time for you to grab your apron and give it a whirl!
3 Ingredient Peach Ice Cream (Nice Cream)
- 2 overripe Bananas, frozen
- 1/2 cup Peaches, fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- In a food processor or blender, simply toss in all ingredients and blend until you've achieved a soft-serve consistency.
- (Optional) Transfer to a container to freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour to scoop out with an ice cream scoop.
- Top with your favorites and serve! If on the hunt for new ideas, try adding toasted coconut and mini white chocolate chips… yummy!
I truly hope you all enjoy this simple and efficiently fast dessert recipe that is oh-so yummy for those busy nights where overripe bananas are begging to be used! ’till next time… xxL
As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.
Psalm 18:30 NIV