Keto Diet Valentine’s Day Recipes: Homemade Reese’s Cups, Chocolate Pudding, Coconut & Blood Orange Pancakes
Can you believe that Valentine’s Day is in only a couple of days?! Time sure does fly when you’re cooking in the kitchen
Today, I wanted to change it up and do 3 Keto Diet Valentine’s Day Treats/Breakfast Recipes! Perfect for your special someone, kids, or gal pal! Starting off with my favorite of the three, which is the homemade almond butter and red raspberry Reese’s cups.
Then we will move on to the avocado chocolate pudding with a hint of orange zest. Trust me, you can’t even taste the avocado!
Finally, with the most light and airy coconut and blood orange pancakes… I call these my pink pancakes for a little Valentine’s Day fun!
Almond Butter & Red Raspberry Homemade Reese’s Cups
- 2 cups Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Red Raspberry Jam
- Melt your favorite chocolate, I prefer to use dark chocolate.
- Line your cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Add 1 tbsp. melted chocolate into each cupcake liner, and evenly distribute it out into the cupcake liner.
- Put it in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp. almond butter and 1 tsp. red raspberry jam into each cupcake liner. Finally, pour enough chocolate over each cupcake liner so that it covers the filling.
- Set aside at room temperature for 1 hour, or until hardened. Or you can even set aside in refridgerator or freezer, until hardened.
Avocado Chocolate Pudding with Blood Orange Zest
- 2 Whole Avocados ripe
- 1/3 cup Coconut Milk or Almond Milk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1-2 tsp. Blood Orange Zest
- 2 tbsp. Blood Orange Juice
- In a high-speed blender, add together all the ingredients.
- Pulse on a medium speed for 1-2 minutes, and then blend for 1 minute until it forms a smooth consistency.
- Garnish with raspberries, extra orange zest, and dark chocolate shavings.
Coconut & Blood Orange Pancakes without Baking Powder
- 1.5-2 cups White Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a blender, add together the milk, lemon juice, eggs, extra virgin olive oil, and maple syrup. Pulse once or twice until lightly combined.
- Shift in the flour, sea salt, and baking soda. Pulse in the blender until the consistency is smooth.
- In a pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil. Add in 1/4 cup of the batter and cook until it bubbles on top of the pancake. Flip and cook for another minute or two. Repeat until all pancakes are made.
- Serve with blackberries and fresh, homemade powdered sugar.
And there you have it! Three Valentine’s Day Recipes that abide by the Keto Diet! Even if you aren’t on the Keto DIet, these are still some great healthy recipes to try out for your special someone, kids, or gal pal!
Let me know what you guys think! … and if you re-create any of these recipes, make sure you tag @brightmomentco