With fond memories of watching our Italian friends’ grandmothers down-home cooking, I couldn’t help but share one of the easiest appetizer recipes I’ve been taught to this day – a Classic Italian Bruschetta to enjoy with artisan sourdough crostini.
After years of articulating my artisan sourdough bread recipe, I have now moved on in search to find new recipes to enjoy with each freshly baked bread. Typically, I have two go-to ways to enjoy a freshly baked sourdough bread…
- Grilled Cheese – Oh. My. Goodness. Sourdough Bread + White Cheddar + Brie makes a gorgeous grilled cheese sandwich to pair with butternut squash soup during the holiday season!!
- Bruschetta – Wow! For those days that seem to fly by, I will whip up this easy bruschetta recipe that takes me less than 10 minutes and is so satisfying! It also serves as a great dish for date night, family gatherings, or neighborhood dinners.
What is your go-to way to enjoy a slice of sourdough bread?
Let me know in the comments below!!
No need to grab our aprons today, this will only take a minute to prepare! 😉
Classic Italian Bruschetta
- 2 large Tomatoes, preferably heirloom (about 2 cups chopped)
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed or finely minced
- 1/2 cup Basil Leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss together all ingredients.
- Serve with toasted sourdough bread or baguette crostini. Enjoy!
I truly hope you all enjoy this super easy and quick appetizer recipe that has nestled its way into our hearts here in the ABM kitchen! ’till next time… xxL
“For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?.“
Mark 8:36 (ESV)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #abrightmoment and tagging me @brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!