Our Creamy Citrus & Herb Protein Salad Dressing will give you a little taste of the sunnier Spring weather that is to come in just a few short weeks! Made with fresh herbs and zesty lemon flavors that come from LifeWay’s Organic Whole Milk Lemon Kefir that adds natural protein and live probiotics.
What is Kefir?
Lifeway Kefir is a “live and active cultured dairy beverage with a tart and tangy taste and creamy consistency. It originated over 2000 years ago in the Caucasus Mountains and is associated with good health.” (source)
It is a powerful probiotic – live microorganisms (good bacteria) that may support immunity and a healthy digestive system.
What are the benefits of Kefir?
There are several evidence-based health benefits related to whole milk kefir:
- More powerful probiotic than yogurt!
- Potent antibacterial properties
- Can improve bone health and lower risks of Osteoporosis
- Can improve overall digestion
- May be protective against cancer
- And more!
This post is sponsored by Lifeway Kefir’s Organic Whole Milk Lemon Kefir. As always, all opinions are mine.
Why Lifeway Organic Whole Milk Lemon Kefir?
This truly is the secret ingredient in this salad dressing. Without it, you just have a simple vinaigrette that isn’t as packed with flavor.
The Lifeway Organic Lemon Whole Milk Kefir is rich, creamy, and nutritious. It’s made with only 1g of added sugar per ounce, making it the perfect addition to salad dressings.
Plus, their Organic Whole Milk Kefir is up to 99% lactose-free and gluten-free!
Read More / Shop Here.
check out @brightmomentco for the full video!
Now, let’s grab our aprons and begin cooking deliciousness!
Creamy Citrus & Herb Salad Dressing (Protein Packed)
- 1/2 cup Lifeway Organic Whole Milk Lemon Kefir
- 2 tbsp. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Thyme Leaves
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Basil, finely chopped
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves, finely minced
- 1-2 tbsp. Water, to thin out according to personal preference
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Simply mix all ingredients together until well combined. Season and thin out the salad dressing with water, to taste. Refridgerate up to 3 days. Enjoy!
I truly hope you all enjoy this absolutely delicious salad dressing recipe that has nestled its way into our hearts here in the ABM kitchen! ’till next time… xxL
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #abrightmoment and tagging me @brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)