In our family, the Thanksgiving table couldn’t possibly be complete without a satisfying potato dish. With a creamy inside and crispy outside, these Crispy Garlic & Thyme Stacked Potatoes will definitely be making their debut this year!
But, trust me, once you take your first bite of these golden crisps then you will be making them more than just for the holidays. They may even make their way into your weekly dinner routine 😉
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons and cook up some deliciousness!
Crispy Garlic & Thyme Stacked Potatoes
- 1 3/4 lb. Yukon Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated or shredded
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, crushed or finely minced
- 1 tbsp. Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan with a little extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle a dash of salt in the bottom of each cup, as well.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, thyme leaves, salt, black pepper, and garlic. Set aside.
- Thinly slice each potato to be 1/8" – 1/16" thick (a mandoline is easiest to use to achieve the 1/16" thickness).
- In each cup, add 4-5 sliced potatoes, then brush with the oil mixture, then continue stacking until each cup is filled to the top with potato slices. Add any remaining oil mixture on the top of the potato stacks, as well as the remaining 1/4 cup parmesan.
- Bake the potatoes for 35-45 minutes, until your desired crispiness. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and serve warm. Enjoy!
I truly hope you all enjoy this crispy potato side dish recipe that has nestled its way into our hearts here in the ABM kitchen! ’till next time… xxL
“For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?.“
Mark 8:36 (ESV)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #abrightmoment and tagging me @brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!