With the Summer heat, we love a scrumptious side dish recipe that is light on the stomach and can be made in less than 10 minutes. Therefore, let me introduce to you my Feta, Red Onion & Cucumber Salad that only needs 9 simple ingredients!
No need to grab our aprons today. Instead, let’s set the kitchen timers and see who can finish first!
Just kidding 🙂 But really, this side dish salad recipe can be made entirely under 10 minutes – a major win during those busy summer nights!
Feta, Red Onion & Cucumber Salad
- 1 English Cucumber, thiny sliced
- 1/4 Red Onion, thinly sliced (or substitute with 3-4 shallots)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes, or black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt, or to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
- In a serving bowl, toss together the thinly sliced cucumbers, red onion, and dill. Top with the crumbled feta cheese, then drizzle on the vinaigrette. Enjoy!
I truly hope you all enjoy this beyond simple and easy-to-make side dish recipe that is oh-so-delicious! ’till next time… xxL
“In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”
Psalm 56:4 (NIV)