A light bite of these savory biscuits and they’ll become your new favorite side dish this winter. Our Flaky Butternut Squash & Parmesan Biscuits are made with 8 clean ingredients, vegan, packed with protein, and are browned to perfection.
Going into 2021, my goal is for A Bright Moment to continue to inspire a community that supports healthy growth, small businesses, encourages, as well as keeps your kitchens full of made-from-scratch delights…
Thank you ProperGood for partnering with me on this delicious biscuit recipe!
You may have already heard of me talking about the life-saving ProperGood soups before, so I couldn’t be more excited to partner with them once again on this delicious biscuit recipe!
Based in Louisiana, co-founders Chris & Jen were inspired to provide consumers with ready-to-eat soups that are made with whole ingredients that fuel the body, provide energy, and use NO chemical preservatives. They honestly make eating good food that is good for your body TOO easy – can I get a hallelujah?!
Not only are their soups made with clean ingredients, but the majority include grass-fed bone broth and turmeric to provide natural protein. In addition, they have a variety of scrumptious flavors and lifestyle-friendly options for kept, vegan, and gluten-free.
Another amazing component to their soups is that their unique packaging allow them to keep their soups unopened at room temperature so that you can take it camping, to the office, on a road trip, or simply store it in your pantry for those quick on-the-go lunches.
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons and begin baking deliciousness!
Flaky Butternut Squash & Parmesan Biscuits
- 4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp. Chives, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, finely chopped or shredded
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 package ProperGood Butternut Squash Soup, (appx. 1 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, chives, and parmesan.
- Add in the extra virgin olive oil, then use a fork to mix it together.
- Add in the butternut squash soup, then mix until incorporated. On cleaned and floured surface, knead the dough 3-4 times. Roll out to 1/2"-3/4" thick using a 2 1/2" diameter cookie cutter.
- Evenly distribute the biscuits on the prepared baking pan, about 1/2" space inbetween each. Lightly drizzle each biscuit with a little olive oil and a dash of flaky sea salt (optional).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
I truly hope you all enjoy this super quick and easy biscuit recipe that has nestled its way into our hearts here in the ABM kitchen! ’till next time… xxL
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.“
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #abrightmoment and tagging me @brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!