Our Healthy Broccoli Cheddar & Bacon Quiche is only 5 ingredients, but still perfect creamy and soft with the optional addition of crispy bacon for added texture. And in less than 10 minutes of prep time, you will have a light and delicate breakfast or lunch masterpiece!
This post is sponsored by Proper Good. All opinions are my own.
ProperGood is basically “soup directly to your door” but it’s not just your average soup. Made with wholesome ingredients and a variety of delicious flavors that meet a range of diets from vegan, keto, gluten-free, and so on. OH! And there is no added sugars!
But one of my favorite components of their soups is that they are made with bone broth, which I’ve been trying to add more into my diet lately. Bone broth is a great source of amino acids that promote gut health and proper digestion, as well as supports your immune system to better fight off viruses. Plus, did you know that it can help you sleep better through the night? I could always use some extra help in that department lol
Plus, they’re offering FREE SHIPPING with 4+ pouches order with a 30-day money back guarantee!
I recommend taking a quick minute to browse their soups and read about their brother-sister duo here.
And if you’re interested in making this super yummy quiche using their Broccoli Cheddar Soup then you can shop here!
How to make a flaky pie crust with olive oil?
- 1 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Ice Cold Water
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
- Add the olive oil, then use a fork to mix until crumb-like texture.
- Add in the ice cold water one tablespoon at a time until the dough is soft and pliable.
- Wrap tightly in Saran Wrap, then set aside in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before rolling out to 1/8″ thick for a single layer of pie crust.
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons and begin baking deliciousness!
Healthy Broccoli Cheddar & Bacon Quiche
- 1 unbaked Pie Crust, or check out my flaky olive oil pie crust recipe above!
- 5 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Proper Good's Broccoli & Cheddar Soup
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- (optional) 1/3 cup Bacon, cooked and chopped
- (optional) 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- (optional) 1 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- (optional) 1/4 cup Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Half bake your pie crust in your lightly oiled pie pan for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk together the eggs until one even color. Add in the remaining quiche ingredients to mix until evenly combined.
- Pour the quiche mixture into the pie crust, then insert into the heated oven. Reduce to 350F. Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until no longer wobbly in the center (and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center).
- Allow the quiche to cool for 10-15 minutes prior to serving. Enjoy!
’till next time! xxL
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #abrightmoment and tagging me @brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)