Last week, I gave y’all my vegan recipe for salted caramel brownies. This week, I wanted to give you another brownie alternative… Healthy Chocolate Chip Blondies (Vegan)! If I were to choose between the two recipes, I would have to say that this one is hands down my go-to … but it is completely up to your personal preference!
Fun fact …. This is actually one of the first recipes that I ever created for my Farmnic App! And to this day, it is one of my favorite recipes on the App. Then again, I absolutely love ALL of the recipes on the App and would take any of the lunchbox recipes to eat.
Although many of you may already know, the Farmnic App is full of 60+ lunchbox recipes that are easy, healthy, and delicious. Perfect for all age types, including categories for kids, college students/career, packable desserts, as well as date night recipes to WOW! Just recently, I have added a “my pantry” tab to give a little insight into a few wholesome ingredients that I use on a weekly basis. I tried to make the recipes so that they can be easily adjusted to your dietary restrictions. All recipes do not use butter, and only use extra virgin olive oil.
Download / Learn More about the Farmnic App here.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Blondies (Vegan)
- 2 cups Almond Flour or All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 2/3 cup Milk, plant-based or regular
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp. Maple Syrup or Honey
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Almond Extract (Optional)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Macadamia Nuts or Hazelnuts (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt. Add in the almond butter, milk, brown sugar, olive oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and almond extract. (You may want to use an electric mixer to combine and should have a cookie-dough-like texture)
- Fold in the chocolate chips and unsalted nuts.
- Grease and/or line an 8×8" baking dish with parchment paper. Add the batter into the baking dish. With slightly wet fingers, press down to evenly spread out the batter in the pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Hope you all enjoy this recipe and have a wonderful day! xxL