Sweet memories after middle school with my grandfather at a local taco place is the inspiration behind our Healthy Vegan Spicy Mushroom Crunchwrap Supreme made with ProperGood’s NEW Spicy Seasoning for a little added kick with real ingredients. Full of flavor, crunch, creamy avocado, you name it! You’ve just got to try it!
What is special about ProperGood Spicy Seasoning?
Just a flavorful spicy heat made with real ingredients to add that extra kick to your favorite recipes. From mashed potatoes to deviled eggs to Crunchwrap supremes, I’ve become obsessed with their new seasoning. It’s made with red pepper, white pepper, and paprika for a healthy seasoning that can take any dish to the next level!
You can read more about their ready-to-eat soups and seasonings by clicking here. 🙂
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons and begin cooking deliciousness!
Vegan Spicy Mushroom Crunchwrap Supreme
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Portobello Mushrooms, sliced
- 1-2 tsp. ProperGood Spicy Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 Large Burrito-sized Flour Tortillas
- 1 Small Flour Tortillas
- 1 Small Corn Tostadas substitute with tortilla chips or another crunchy alternative
- 1/4 cup Salsa or diced tomatoes & chopped parsley
- 1/2 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Dairy-free Shredded Cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup Black Beans optional
- 1/4 cup Corn
- 1/2 Guacamole
- In a large pan over medium heat, add in 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil. Then, add in the sliced mushrooms to saute until tender, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in the spicy seasoning and salt to cook for one more minute, then set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the black beans and corn. Set aside.
- To Build the CrunchWrap: (Watch video for general guideline) In each large flour tortilla, add an equal amount of the mushrooms. Then, add in an equal amount of the shredded cheese (optional). Then, add in an equal amount of black beans mixture. Then, add one corn tostada on top. Add an equal amount of guacamole, shredded lettuce and salsa. Add on the final small flour tortilla and fold over the edges of the large flour tortilla.
- (Optional) I recommend pinning down each fold with a toothpick for an easier time cooking it. Then, you would remove the toothpicks once the crunchwrap has been placed seam side down into the pan.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil. One at a time, add in each crunchwrap seam side down. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve warm, or allow to cool completely and then place in an air-tight container in the refridgerator for 2-3 days.
I truly hope you all enjoy our Healthy Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme recipe that has nestled its way into our hearts here in the ABM kitchen! ’till next time… xxL
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #abrightmoment and tagging me @brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)