I wanted to give you all a delectable appetizer perfect for this Sunday (or any day for that matter)! These Honey & Bacon-Wrapped Brussel Sprouts can be addicting, as each bite gives off nice hints of salty bacon, sweet honey, and earthy greens. Grab the whole family for a taste, because these guys will be a crowd-pleaser!!
I filmed a quick instructional video above that is a good guideline if you have any questions! Hope you enjoy it 🙂
Since Easter is in a few days, I thought I would share with you all two of my favorite verses. Romans 10:9-10, “If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.”
Between the sweetness of the honey that creates a golden, crisp crust on the bacon that encompasses a tender brussel sprout, I could not get enough of these guys! The brussel sprouts absorb all the salty and sweet flavors from the honey and bacon, which give an undeniable delicious taste in each bite.
Let’s grab our aprons and start cooking!
Honey & Bacon-Wrapped Brussel Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 12 Brussel Sprouts, raw
- 6-12 strips of Bacon, depending on size of each strip of bacon
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Trim ends of each brussel sprout, so that the black root is cut off.
- Wrap each brussel sprout in a piece of bacon for a single layer. If you have large strips of bacon, then I recommend cutting each in half.
- On a pan lined with parchment paper, place each bacon wrapped brussel sprout seam down. You can also stick a toothpick in the seam to ensure that it stays together.
- Brush each piece with honey. Toss a dash of sea salt and black pepper on each piece, as well.
- Bake for 26-30 minutes, or until the brussel sprouts are tender and bacon strips are golden brown (and cooked).
Hope everyone has a sunny and bright Easter Sunday! xxL