A crisp and fresh Italian Chickpea Salad with an Herb-Lemon Vinaigrette that’ll keep things light, hearty, and full of flavor this garden season!
…because who doesn’t love the abundance of fresh produce this time of year 🙂
For anyone that is new around here, you may not know that my family founded Batistini Farms, aka the best collection of high-quality, heirloom Italian products 😉 And after my mother and I spent a month in Tuscany back in 2019, our hearts were pressed to create a new Mother-Daughter Collection that will slowly be released throughout 2021 – starting with our Italian Lemon Vinaigrette that was released back in April and sold out in just 4 days!
But with all that said, it has just been RESTOCKED and is calling your name!
What makes Batistini Farms Italian Lemon Vinaigrette better than other brands?
Made with the freshest ingredients, from aromatic herbs to zesty lemons to sweet apples ripe from the orchard. Only using the most wholesome ingredients to provide you with a high-quality salad dressing. We’ve partnered with our family farmers in Italy that produce 100% extra virgin olive oil harvested with generations-old traditions to provide you with only the best.
gluten-free, zero additives, non-gmo, & no added sugars
SMALL BATCH 🙂
Shop now by clicking here (or b-farms.com)
Gotta love a hearty salad recipe that takes less than 10 minutes to make and packed with flavor!
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons and begin cooking deliciousness!
Italian Chickpea Salad with an Herb-Lemon Vinaigrette
- 2-3 tbsp. Batistini Farms Italian Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 15-oz. can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 medium Cucumber, chopped
- 1 Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced or finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives, chopped or sliced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Feta
- 2 tbsp. Capers (optional)
- 1/4 cup Banana Peppers (optional)
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- Simple toss together all the ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle with the vinaigrette, then toss until evenly combined. Enjoy!
’till next time! xxL
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram @brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.” ~ Lamentations 3:25-26