This Mediterranean Turkey Burgers (Easy Recipe) is one you will reach for time and time again. It’s loaded with fresh herbs, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta for a flavorful burger and a cooling homemade 3-ingredient tzatzhiki sauce using Bubbies’ Kosher Dill Relish for a burger than goes beyond the basics!
What does Bubbies’ Kosher Dill Relish taste like?
Their Kosher Dill Relish is crunchy, but fresh-tasting, with the tiny chunks of cucumbers, and since it’s salt brined with just water – it makes for the best savory dipping sauces.
It’s not only great for dipping sauces or easy ‘cheatsheet-like’ tzatzhiki, but is delicious on its own for your infamous Fourth of July hotdogs, etc!
What makes Bubbies’ Kosher Dill Relish different from the other brands?
Often times, I find that store bought relish is way too sweet or way too salty. But with Bubbies, their Kosher Dill Relish is made without sugar nor preservatives – leaving you with a wholesome, authentic relish that is full of natural flavor. It is also fermented with naturally present cultures and gluten-free!
Learn more about the relish, as well as their other delicious products by clicking here.
Where can I buy Bubbies’ Kosher Dill Relish?
Typically, I will purchase their products at either Whole Foods, Harris Teeter, or Publix! But, you can find a location nearest to you by clicking here.
Also – a little tip – look in the refrigerated aisle near the vegan products 😉
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons and begin cooking deliciousness!
Mediterranean Turkey Burgers (Easy Recipe)
For the Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Bubbies’ Kosher Dill Relish
- Juice & Zest of 1 Lemon
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
For the Burgers:
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1/4 cup Red Onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp. Sundried Tomatoes chopped
- 1 large Egg whisked
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Burger Buns
- Red Onion thinly sliced
For the sauce:
- Simply mix the yogurt, relish, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper until well-combined. Set aside.
For the burgers:
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, finely diced red onions, finely chopped parsley, whisked egg, crumbled feta cheese, chopped sundried tomatoes, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Form the mixture into four flat patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat up the olive oil for 1-2 minutes. Add in the patties and cook until golden brown and fully cooked through, about 5-6 minutes per side.
- Serve on a bun with the relish sauce and desired toppings.
’till next time! xxL
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram @brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.” ~ Lamentations 3:25-26