I AM OBSSESSED! These Mexican Street-Style Deviled Eggs are beyond easy to make & taste delicious! They are so fun for the Summer and perfect for entertaining guests!
It is truly simple to make, yet looks like you are some fancy chef! Who doesn’t love that?!
Deviled eggs are such a great snack, appetizer, and/or side dish for lunch… they will satisfy your savory cravings, while giving you proper amounts of protein and lots of other nutrients!
I MEAN DO YOU SEE THAT?! They look SO YUMMY!!! I wish I could reach through my computer screen right now to grab another one 🙂
Ok… encouraging phrase of the day is straight from the best book in whole world…
“Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” James 1:2-3 NIV
… If you are anything like me, then you probably don’t like to be inconvenienced nor in pain… so finding joy in troubling times can seem quite difficult. Yet, trials are inevitable… no matter who you are and what you have, everyone goes through various trials in their life. And trust me no one will have perfectly uplifted spirits through their trails, but we can have faith. However small or large your faith is, just know that God will give you the endurance to fight through these trials with joy, as long as we place our trust completely in Him. And He will bring you out on the other side of this trial with patience and perseverance like never before.
Time to grab our aprons and start making these heavenly delights!
Mexican Street-Style Deviled Eggs
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. Vegenaise or Regular Mayo
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Sweet Corn Ear, charcoaled & cut
- 1/4 Red Onion, finely minced
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Parsley or Cilantro, chopped
- Chili Powder, for garnish
- Place the eggs in a large saucepan. Cover the eggs with water until the water is 1" above the eggs. Cover the pan with a lid and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Reduce to medium-high heat and cook for 6-7 minutes, for hard-boiled eggs.
- Use a slotted spoon to place the eggs into a bowl of ice cold water. Peel off their shell and cut each egg in half.
- Using a spoon, carefully remove the yolk into a separate bowl. Add the dijon mustard and mayonnaise into the egg yolk bowl. (Optional: You could also add in 1-2 tsp. hot sauce for an added kick) Using a hand mixer, whisk together until ingredients are well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a piping bag or spoon, fill each center of the egg halves with about 1 tablespoon of whipped egg yolk. Top with the thinly diced red onion, charcoal corn, parsley or cilantro, and feta cheese crumbles. Garnish with chili powder.
Hope you all enjoy!! xxL