The weekend has arrived! While every day seems to have a mind of its own, tossing in unexpected journeys, I know one thing for certain… I will be making this Miso-Ginger Roasted Salmon recipe! It’s 4 simple ingredients, highly nutritious, and is done within 20 minutes. What are your plans for the weekend? 🙂
What are the health benefits of salmon?
- It has the power to transform your skin! But, in all reality, does it? Well, here is a little science behind it: salmon is a fatty fish that is high in omega-3 fatty acids, which helps your skin barrier to retain moisture, heal faster, and have a healthy glow!
- It can help maintain weight control. Tuna and salmon are excellent sources of natural protein that will satisfy your savory cravings and help you snack less throughout the day.
- Rich sources of Vitamin B, Potassium, Selenium, and Antioxidants.
- And many more!
Check out the video below to watch just how easy this salmon recipe is to make, and view it’s caramelized beauty as it sizzles fresh from the oven!
Miso-Ginger Roasted Salmon
- 3-4 oz. Salmon Fillets, (the sauce is enough for up to 4 salmon fillets)
- 1 tbsp. Miso
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Ginger, grated or finely minced
- 1 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1-2 tsp. Low-Sodium Soy Sauce (optional)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or lightly grease with olive oil, then add the salmon fillets skin-side down in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the miso, minced ginger and garlic, maple syrup, salt, and black pepper. Stir in the soy sauce, or substitute with water.
- Evenly coat each salmon fillet with the sauce.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes, then broil 2-3 minutes (or until fully cooked). Enjoy!
I truly hope you all enjoy this quick and easy recipe that is making a weekly appearance in our dinner menu! ’till next time… xxL
“For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?.“
Mark 8:36 (ESV)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #abrightmoment and tagging me @brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!