I adore my slow mornings to make a hardy, nutrition breakfast as I complete my morning routine. Lately though, life has been picking up faster than before and mornings have been quite rushed. Anyone with me? Then, you need this No-Bake Almond Butter Granola Bars recipe in your life! SO. SATISFYING!
They are super soft, chewy, sweet, grainy, crunchy from the roasted almond pieces and roasted buck inis – on my goodness, they are just so scrumptious!!
If you have a little extra time on your hand, then I recommend giving these sweet granola bars a little makeover with a drizzle of your favorite chocolate. Then, wrap the center part of them in a tiny strip of parchment paper – tie with a string (since tap will not work lol). A true beauty – inside and out!!
~ Also, have you tried our Autumn’s Protein-Packed Granola? SO GOOD! ~
A pro-tip to meal prepping is to cook and/or bake on your day off. I know – you’re like “BUT THAT’S MY DAY OFF!” … but hear me out – choose 1-2 hours on that day that you are just gonna sit around and do nothing. Either play your favorite show on TV (if you can see it from your kitchen) or your smartphone, then just enjoy the process! Cooking has actually been known to be stress-relieving and very therapeutic. I would have to agree!
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons and begin baking deliciousness! Actually, toss the apron aside today, because this will only take a few moments!
No-Bake Almond Butter Granola Bars
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Roasted Almonds, crushed
- 1 cup Medjool Dates, pitted (+ pack them into the cup measurement)
- 1/4 cup Sweetner, Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp. Buckinis (Activated Buckwheat), roasted
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- In a food processor, pulse the dates to break them apart.
- Transfer to a small bowl, then mix in the almond butter and sweetner. In a separate bowl, mix together the rolled oats, buckinis, cinnamon, and crushed almonds.
- Pour the almond butter mix into the rolled oats bowl, then fold together to evenly distribute all ingredients.
- Transfer to an 8×8" pan lined with parchment paper. Firmly press down the batter into the pan, trying to create a fairly flat top.
- Refridgerate for at least 30 minutes, or pop in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, then slice into 8-10 granola bars. Keep refridgerated for best texture.
- Optional: Drizzle or dip in your favorite chocolate!
I truly hope you all enjoy this No-Bake Almond Butter Granola Bars recipe! ’till next time! xxL