Today’s entree is epitome of all things easy and delicious! This One-Pot Creamy Parmesan & Ground Beef Pasta will feed your family in under 30 minutes and only messes up one pot, yet is packed with flavors and nutrient-dense ingredients, like ProperGood’s NEW Beef Bone Broth.
Thank you Batistini Farms for sponsoring this recipe. And as always, opinions are my own.
What is so good about ProperGood’s NEW Beef Bone Broth?
Their gras-fed beef bone broth is not only great for soups, casseroles, and other pasta dishes, but is even delicious on its own!
- Zero Sugar & Zero Net Carbs
- 7g Protein
- Source of Collagen
- Keto-Friendly, Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free
- With Turmeric, Apple Cider Vinegar, Mushrooms & Organic Veggies
- Sip as a nutrient & protein-packed hot beverage… replace your tea & coffee!
- Shelf Stable to enjoy at home or on-the-go at work
- Add into recipes for a delicious bone broth base
- Ready in 90-seconds, just heat in the pouch & enjoy
SHOP ProperGood’s NEW Beef Bone Broth or browse their entire collection of ready-to-eat soups by clicking here.
What are the health benefits of bone broth?
The health benefits include being a source of beneficial amino acids essential to the building of protein and neurotransmitters. It’s good for digestion and gut health, may support immune function, supports the production of anti-ageing molecules, may support weightloss and joint health… and even help you sleep better at night!
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons and begin baking deliciousness!
One-Pot Creamy Parmesan & Ground Beef Pasta
- 3 cups ProperGood Beef Bone Broth, about 2 packages
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- 8 oz Linguine or Spaghetti, dry pasta
- 15 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 3 large Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Sundried Tomatoes (optional)
- In a large pot over medium high heat, add in the olive oil to warm up for 1 minute.
- Sauté the garlic until fragrant, about one minute, then add the ground beef, breaking it up until fully cooked through. Add in the diced roma tomatoes to cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the chopped basil and parsley, tomato paste, sundried tomatoes, salt, and black pepper.
- Add in the grated parmesan cheese, tomato sauce and beef broth, then stir to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Break the noodles in half, then lay criss cross in the pot, pressing down with a wooden spoon to submerge in the broth. Do not stir at this point.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the pasta is al dente.
- Serve with freshly chopped basil or parsley, and grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
’till next time! xxL
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram @brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
“The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.” ~ Lamentations 3:25-26