Cheers for the weekend!! Grab a bag of tortilla chips to serve alongside our delicious Peach, Mint, & Walnut Salsa that will help your weekend shine a tad bit brighter!
How can I make this side dish turn into a complete meal?
I recommended serving this fresh salsa with grilled chicken for the ULTIMATE COMBO!
Also, if you’re looking for a tortilla chip replacement that’s more fulfilling, then I recommend serving it with some brown rice, basmati rice, or quinoa.
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons and begin whipping up a deliciously light summer salsa!
Peach, Mint, & Walnut Salsa
- 2 Yellow Peaches, firm and finely diced
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint, finely chopped
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup Shallots, finely sliced (about 3-4 shallots)
- 3-4 tbsp. Walnuts, crushed
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss together the finely chopped dill, mint, and basil leaves.
- Add in the finely sliced shallots, finely diced peaches, quartered cherry tomatoes, and crushed walnuts. Give the salsa another good toss to combine.
- Drizzle the olive oil and apple cider vinegar evenly over the salsa, add the sea salt and black pepper, then toss to combine once more. Taste the salsa and add more vinegar/olive oil to preference. Enjoy!
I truly hope you all enjoy this salsa recipe that has become a new staple alongside some grilled chicken as we try to take a moment of breather on the weekends from the chaos in the week to come. ’till next time! xxL
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
John 1:12-13 (NIV)