Quick. Easy. Healthy. Delicious. This Red Pepper & Meatball Italian Stuffed Shells recipe is light, creamy, high in protein, and will give you all those cozy vibes during this cold weather. The secret ingredient? ProperGood‘s Sweet Red Pepper & Meatball soup packet that is made with bone broth!
Huge shoutout to ProperGood for partnering with me on this blogpost!
ProperGood is basically “soup directly to your door” but it’s not just your average soup. With a variety of delicious flavors to choose from, their soups are made with bone broth.
Why is this so essential to healthy bodily functions? Bone broth is a great source of amino acids that promote gut health and proper digestion, as well as supports your immune system to better fight off viruses. Plus, did you know that it can help you sleep better through the night? 🙌
Another reason I am obsessed with ProperGood‘s soups is that they have a variety that are gluten-free, made with zero added sugars, high in protein from the bone broth, keto, vegan…. the list goes on! There really is one for everyone!
Plus, they’re offering FREE SHIPPING with 4+ pouches order with a 30-day money back guarantee!
Let’s take a quick moment to just obsess over ProperGood’s Red Pepper & Meatball Soup…
- 320 Calories
- 12 grams Protein
- Gluten Free
- Keto Friendly
- ZERO Added Sugars
- FANTASTIC flavor from the all-natural cream and bone broth!!
Red Pepper & Meatball Italian Stuffed Shells
- 1 packet ProperGood Sweet Red Pepper & Meatball Soup
- 10 Jumbo Pasta Shells
- 1 tsp. Salt
Creamy Ricotta Filling:
- 3/4 cup Part-Skim Ricotta, or Farmers Cheese
- 1 large Egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella + more for topping (optional)
- 3 tbsp. Grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a roiling boil, then stir in the salt and pasta. Cook the pasta according to package instructions minus a few minutes.
- In the meantime, mix together all the creamy ricotta filling ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Once the pasta is partially cooked and completely drained, begin generously filling the pasta shells with the ricotta cheese filling (about 1 tbsp. filling per shell).
- Place the filled pasta shells in a baking dish, then evenly pour over them the packet of sweet red pepper and meatball soup.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes covered, then add additional shredded mozzarella to broil for 1-2 minutes (until cheese is golden brown). Enjoy warm with (optional) freshly grated parmesan and chopped parsley.
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons and begin baking deliciousness!
I truly hope you all enjoy this super quick and easy pasta bake recipe that has nestled its way into our hearts here in the ABM kitchen! ’till next time… xxL
“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.“
Isaiah 9:6 (NIV)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #abrightmoment and tagging me @brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!