My Sticky Ginger-Orange Chicken Meatballs Meal Prep is easy, packed with protein, sweet, tangy, and delicious. With only 30 minutes to spare, this meal prep will keep you satisfied and full of energy during this winter season.
Somehow, I always tend to cook a little more than necessary, leaving us with plenty of leftovers. So, I couldn’t be more excited to partner with Ello Products in sharing a little information about their Ello Duraglass 10pc Set.
Even when I am not preparing actual meals for the week ahead, I typically will have something prepped to get snacking a little healthier. Whenever I have a few minutes to spare, I’ll pre-cut some fresh vegetables (like carrots, cucumbers, broccoli) and fruit (like pineapple, oranges, apples) to store in these food containers. The fruit is especially helpful in kicking those holiday sugar cravings throughout the day (allowing you to save that special treat for later in the evening 😉 ).
I’ve really become obsessed with Ello Products, especially their Duraglass 10pc Set that includes (5) 3.4 cup leak-free food storage containers. They are oven and microwave safe (without the lid, of course) with a silicone sleeve that provides a no-slip grip. Hallelujah! Save those dirty dishes for another meal, because these food containers are lifesaving!
Nonetheless, their food storage containers are the perfect size for portable meals on-the-go as they feature an air-tight AND leak-proof lid. This not only prevents those unwanted accidental spills during transit, but also keep your food fresher for longer.
If you want to prep for a longer period of time, you can also freeze in the Ello Duraglass food containers! Just allow the container to come to room temperature, remove the lid, then pop into the oven at 250F to reheat!
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons and make life a little bit easier during the week with this delicious meal prep!
Sticky Ginger-Orange Chicken Meatballs Meal Prep
- 1 1/4 lb. Ground Chicken, substitute with ground beef or ground turkey
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 inch Fresh Ginger, grated or finely minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, grated or finely minced
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. Flour
- Preheat oven to 450F. Grease or line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add together all the meatball ingredients. Use your hands to mix together just until combined.
- Make the meatballs (about 1-2 tablespoons of mixture per meatball), then evenly spread them out on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until fully cooked (internal temperature reaches 165F).
- In a large pot over medium high heat, whisk together all ingredients. Bring to a boil, then whisk until thick, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cooked meatballs into the sticky sauce over medium heat. Toss the meatballs in the sauce for 2-3 minutes, until generously coated in the sticky sauce.
- Serve warm or allow the meatballs to cool completely before packing away. Enjoy!
I truly hope you all enjoy this easy savory meal prep recipe that has nestled its way into our hearts here in the ABM kitchen! ’till next time… xxL
“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.“
Isaiah 9:6 (NIV)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
If you loved this delicious recipe I would truly appreciate it so much if you would give a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #abrightmoment and tagging me @brightmomentco. It always makes my day seeing y’alls creations!