This is seriously the BEST Homemade Ramen Noodles I have EVER tried! This ramen noodles recipe has to go down in my books as one of the best and MOST FUN recipes that I have created yet. Have I convinced you of how much I love this recipe yet?!
Instead of popping the sealer/lid off your microwavable ramen noodles…I dare you to give this recipe a try. I promise it does not disappoint!
A few time-saving hacks/tips:
If you like your ramen noodles to be a little less acidic, than I recommend cutting the Apple Cider Vinegar portion in half. You can also add more broth for a higher liquid to vegetable ratio.
Ramen noodles can be a healthy, fulfilling meal that can be made within minutes. And this recipe perfectly abides by those expectations! If you are short on time, I recommend replacing fresh produce by buying pre-sliced and/or frozen vegetables to add into the soup. It will decrease your time of cutting up the vegetables.
Does anyone else remember years ago when the couponing reality tv show aired? If I remember correctly, the one item that most everyone on the tv show purchased was ramen noodles! It’s probably because it can be made so easily and very cheap.
That’s another reason I love this ramen noodles recipe, because it can be made by anyone, it is NOT time consuming, it IS yummy, and it IS a very cheap yet fulfilling meal!
A few food recommendations for the best flavor (not sponsored):
100% extra virgin olive oil: click here
apple cider vinegar: click here
ramen noodles: click here
Now…let’s grab our aprons and start cooking! These ramen noodles are calling your name!
The BEST Homemade Vegan Ramen Noodles
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Ginger minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1/2 Red Onion minced
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1 cup Water
- 3-4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 cups Ramen Noodles, cooked
- 1 cup Shiitake Mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Corn
- 1 cup Broccoli diced
- 1 Lime (OPTIONAL)
- 1/2 cup Spring Onions (OPTIONAL)
- In a large pot, add together the extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic, minced ginger, and minced red onion. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except the lime and spring onions. Bring to a bowl and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Either add in the ramen noodles in the last 3 minutes, or cook separately to add in when serving. Add in the juice of 1-2 limes, depending on your preference.
- Garnish with tiny lime slices and freshly chopped spring onions. Serve warm.
Find a family member, new or old friend, or a neighbor to share a bowl of these ramen noodles with. I hope this recipe inspires you to have fun in the kitchen and to share a smile with some in your life. Enjoy! xxL