Turmeric Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado for the win! Seriously. This is one of my go-to meals year-round, because it is packed full of protein and nutrients, plus it only takes me like 7 minutes to whip it up! Can you say hallelujah?!
Like the photo caption says… the most scrumptious lunch ever! Especially for the Spring and Summer seasons, this meal can be so refreshing in every bite. It never fails to satisfy my salty cravings!
This recipe is extremely simple and easy… it is almost foolproof! Plus, it consumes very little ingredients and it’s outcome is amazing!
As always, you are more than welcome to switch out the tuna for some shredded chicken.
Look at that! I am getting hungry just looking at the photo LOL
The key is to take a large spoon, almost like a serving-size spoon, to get a nice sized scoop of the turmeric tuna salad to place on each slice of avocado. Then, slightly press it down so that it goes into the small hole in the center of the avocado and voilà!! Magic happens!! An irresistibly delicious and healthy meal has appeared before your eyes 😉
Have I convinced you of how much I love this meal as my go-to healthy lunch and/or dinner yet?! If yes, then let’s grab our aprons and dig on in! If not, then I guess your just gonna have to try it for yourself. So let’s all just grab our aprons and start cooking!!
Turmeric Tuna Salad Stuffed Avocado
- 3 Avocados, ripe
- 2 5oz. Tuna Cans
- 1/2 cup Aquafaba Mayo, or substitute with 1/2 cup plain yogurt and juice of a lemon
- 1/2 Red Onion (small), minced
- 2 Celery Ribs, diced
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- Remove the liquid from the tuna cans. Place the strained tuna into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add in the aquafaba mayo, minced red onion, diced celery, turmeric powder, sea salt, black pepper, and paprika. Using a fork, mix all the ingredients together until fully incorporated.
- Slice each avocado in half. Take the seed out of the avocados, as well.
- Place a large scoop of the turmeric tuna salad onto each avocado half. Each scoop will be around 3 tbsp. in size.
- Serve and enjoy!
Hope you all enjoy! xxL