These mind-blowing (V) Caramelized White Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats are without butter, crispy, and melt in your mouth! The secret ingredient? The caramelized white chocolate that’s like a little taste of Heaven.
What is caramelized white chocolate?
Check the recipe notes for an actual recipe.
It’s simply white chocolate that is slowly baked in the oven to perfection – and the result is absolute scrumptiousness.
Can rice krispies be vegan?
Of course! That’s where the almond butter plays an important role, because it sticks everything together while adding the richness that butter would.
Now, it’s time to grab our aprons, and our appetites, to make these healthier rice krispie treats that won’t last very long in the kitchen! 😉
(V) Caramelized White Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- 3 c. Rice Krispies
- 1/2 c. Creamy Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 c. Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 c. Caramelized White Chocolate, chopped *see notes*
- Using a microwave or double boiler, melt the marshmallows. Then, stir in the creamy almond butter and maple syrup.
- In a larger bowl, add in the rice krispies. Mix in the chopped caramelized white chocolate.
- Pour the almond butter mixture over the rice krispies, then use a spatula to fold it all together.
- Line a 8×8" with parchment paper. Using wet hands, pat the rice krispies mixture into the pan.
- Freeze for 1 hour. Slice into 9-12 squares. Enjoy!
I truly hope you all enjoy this healthier rice krispies recipe that my family and I devoured with big smiles! ’till next time… xxL
“For I know the plans I have for you,”
declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.”
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)