Mhmm! Our Wild Blueberry Baked Oatmeal (One-Pot Breakfast) recipe will send your taste buds on a little Summer adventure through the blueberry orchards. If you can’t already tell, I am more than excited for the warmer days ahead!
On a real note, this baked oatmeal has recently become my go-to breakfast. It consists of every breakfast essential: healthy fats, protein, carbs, antioxidants, and scrumptiousness.
I prefer making these bakes the night before, then reheating them for 10 minutes or so in the oven at 300F until warm the following morning(s). Living in a family of four adults, this baked oatmeal lasts us for at least two mornings. The beauty of it all? It takes literally only 10 minutes of actual work, then you have a yummy and nutritious breakfast for the next few days! It’s a win, win!!
I don’t do these often, but my heart was led to write a little bit on this topic…
In life, those endless amounts of bumps in the road are inevitable. Whether it may be devastating medical news or bill payments skyrocketing or whatever challenge you are facing, there is hope.
God has a big, mighty plan for you. Although it may seem small right now, or maybe you may not even see how God can work in this moment in your life, but let me tell you God is can use you right where you are, right now. Give all your anxiety, fears, and doubt to Him, and He will take care of you. He will bring you out of this devastating moment, so that you are able to help others come out of that same scenario down the road.
Fear has no place in your life. It may not seem like it now, but everything is going to be all right.
Isaiah 41:10 (ESV)
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
It’s time to grab our aprons and begin baking deliciousness!
Wild Blueberry Baked Oatmeal (One-Pot Breakfast)
- 1 cup Milk, regular or plant-based
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 (large) Bananas, mashed
- 1 cup Applesauce
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 2 cups Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Chopped & Roasted Pecans
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Method 1: (If using frozen blueberries.) In a large bowl, add together all ingredients EXCEPT the blueberries. Add half of the batter into a 8×8" baking pan, then add half of the blueberries on top. Finally, add the remaining batter, then top with the remaining blueberries. Do not stir.
- Method 2: (If using fresh blueberries.) In an 8×8" baking pan, add in all of the ingredients. Stir to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Allow the batter to sit for 10-30 minutes (this is optional, but makes the baked oatmeal tastes more cake-like.)
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
I truly hope that you all enjoy this recipe! ’till next time! xxL