These Wild Blueberry Oatmeal Banana Muffins are probably one of my favorite muffin recipes yet! They will even give your kitchen a heart-warming, enjoyable aroma as they bake.
And of course, don’t worry, the batter can be whipped up within minutes, as usual! I am always trying to discover new quick yet healthy recipes that give you more time to enjoy these recipes with family and friends, rather than slaving away in the kitchen!
When baked with a happy heart, these Wild Blueberry Oatmeal Banana Muffins can make any stranger become a new friend! With their perfect balance between a sweet yet fulfilling breakfast, you really can’t go wrong in the mornings with these little guys!
Here’s a challenge for you this week: Do you have a new neighbor? See someone that needs a friend? Are you meeting up with your friends this week? I really do encourage you to bake these muffins (you can even split the batter in half for only 1/2 dozen muffins) and give them to someone who maybe needs a little cheering up or just to show your appreciation for someone. It can make the world of difference in not only their day, but in your day as well! Always use your smile to change the world, and never allow the world to change your smile 🙂
Typically, I can store them in my fridge for up to 3-4 days, so that we can eat them at their optimal freshness. You can also freeze them for 1-2 weeks, just reheating them in the oven until nicely warm when ready to eat.
These Wild Blueberry Oatmeal Banana Muffins are seriously light, fluffy, and delicious! They are Dairy-Free, as well!
Well that is it for today… I hope you truly enjoy this breakfast muffin recipe. Let’s grab our aprons and bake!
Let me know if you have any request on new muffin recipes down below! As always, if you remake any of our recipes feel free to tag @brightmomentco. I would love to see them!
Wild Blueberry Oatmeal Banana Muffins
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Yogurt *
- 3/4 cup Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 + 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 cup Frozen Wild Blueberries **
- 1/2 cup Mini White Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line muffin pan with liners or grease. To grease, put 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil on a paper towel and then rub the insides of each muffin holder.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs for 30 seconds.
- Whisk in the yogurt, mashed ripe bananas, maple syrup or honey, extra virgin olive oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the rolled oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Stir until evenly distribute. Try not to over mix the batter from this point out.
- Shift the flour into the batter and whisk until distributed.
- Fold in the blueberries and (optional) mini white chocolate chips. ~ TIP: If using frozen blueberries, toss them in some flour beforehand to prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the muffins. ~
- Evenly distribute the batter among the muffin liners. Typically, I use one scoop of an average-sized ice cream scooper.
- Optional: Top with additional blueberries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Allow them to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack.