No Mayonnaise Chicken Salad Sandwich
the easiest meal to make for on-the-go lunches, kid-approved dinners, and events
- 2 Lemons, juiced
- 2 cups Shredded Chicken* (check link below for a life saving tip)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, minced
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt**
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Raw Apple Vinegar
- 1/4 Red Onion, minced
- 2 Celery Stalks, diced
- 1/3 cup Red Grapes, quartered OPTIONAL
- 2 tbsp. Dried Italian Herbs OPTIONAL
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Cook and shred the chicken. The link here will take you to the instructions on how I cook my chicken, and how I shred it in 12 seconds: https://abrightmoment.com/how-to-shredded-chicken-in-12-seconds/
Combine all ingredients, except the chicken into a large bowl. Stir, until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
Once the shredded chicken has cooled, add it into the yogurt mix, and stir.
Serve on sliced Artisan bread. I love adding this on Pain Au Levain bread that is locally made.